Don't despair; it's not too late to turn your life around! Well, unless you are really old (like 30); in that case I suggest alcohol. If you are still a useful member society (under 30), I gathered some life tips that without a doubt change your life in such a deep and profound way, you won't even notice!
So with all that said and down, now it's time to seat down, lean back, open your mind, scratch your tummy, cluck like a chicken and read this pearls of wisdom:
1. Every morning smile to your mirror, but why stop there? Smile to your kitchen table, to your living room sofa and to your iron board. Beware, don't smile to your dishwasher it may take it as provocation.
2. Always put your smile on. People will assume you are a crazy person and won't mess with you.
3. Be kind to others, send me money.
4. Live every day like it is your last.Crawl into a corner and cry.
5. Live every day to the fullest. When going to the bathroom take a newspaper!
6. Drinking is not a solution, unless we are talking about alcohol.
7. Better to give, than to receive (true only on case of infections).
8. Clothes don't make the man, but being naked will get you arrested.
9. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, put all of then in the fridge they will last longer.
10. Remember everybody makes mistakes, and you will have the opportunity to laugh on them.
11. Always follow your dreams; just be sure to check that Pamela Anderson is also on board.
12. Give a man a fish and he might take it the wrong way...
13. Honesty is the best policy, at least that what Pamela always telling me.
14. Time is money. Stop reading stupid articles!
America in all its Glory
What a gorgeous shot of Mabry Mill in the Blue Ridge Mountains (Virginia). Such a peaceful, serene setting.
Sitting on the edge of the water. Taking a worm and baiting it on the hook of a line that is attached to a long, thin tree branch. Gently "cast" the line into the water. Now to sit quietly, watching the dragonflies skip across the surface of the calm water. Listening to the frogs calling to one another. All the thoughts of your daily life are no longer with you - all you are thinking about at this moment is the beauty of the trees, where they simply meld into the banks of the water.
Who cares if you ever get a nibble on your line. Just to enjoy this moment that you will never live again. That is life!
Every crime committed by an illegal immigrant should never have happened!!!
Read my posting under Illegal Immigrants.
A quote from President Theodore Roosevelt addressed on immigration in 1907:
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people."